I'm inhuman!!! It's official!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gui

AD Cop
Feb 7, 2002
Mega-Tokyo
www.ozone4.com
I finally found the time to finish this damn tournament in inhuman! \o/

Inhuman.jpg

Ah, Saphire! My personal favourite! :)

Holy ****, batman! The entire tournament on Inhuman! I'm impressed! I finished on Adept and started one on Masterful and Inhuman, but I still have some way to go on those (need... more... time...). Go Gui, you good thing! :)

So, when are you gonna finish the Godlike tournament? ;)

de_void

Quaker Extreme
Oct 9, 2003
Australia
Visit site
Impressive !! Well done

I'm going through on Masterful, and have the last 2 BR maps to go, (them the final I guess), but I told to myself that I would never play that final map again. I don't know what they were thinking when they made that map, especially for the final.
There's a thought, you people review maps, honestly, what score would you give that final map?

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
I actually like that Serpentine map because it's one of the rare maps that I have a chance of winning on, hehe. But in all honesty, it would probably only get a 6 or 6.5 from me.

de_void

Quaker Extreme
Oct 9, 2003
Australia
Visit site
hmmm, 6 I could accept, 6.5 would be pushing it, but 8.5, well that would have to involve a large bribe. I only take comfort in the laughing smilie, otherwise I would have to question your sanity :D

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
OK, I probably mentioned this in another thread already, but my Team finally won and now it's just me and Malcolm in Serpentine.

Nevermind what I said about 1on1 in this map. He just beat me 10-8, 10-8, 10-5, 10-6 and 10-5, but I could swear he's cheating, hehe. How do I beat him? Help! :banging head against wall: :biggrin2:

Nevermind, I found this:

http://forums.unrealplayground.com/showthread.php?p=222313

Last edited:

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
:) OK, I finally beat him 10-7! I started out letting him kill me 2-3 times, then ran up top with the flak cannon and also grabbed the shock rifle. I tried to stay up top as long as possible each time nailing him with the secondary flak and shock combo as he rose up lift. I ran from one side to the other waiting for him to take one of the lifts. I even killed him with a rocket launcher once as well. There is no way I can go toe-to-toe with him on the bottom, so this was the way for me. Thanks to everyone for the advice! :flak: :shock:

Last edited: