The real meaning of your nick

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
S.K.A.A.R.J.M.A.S.T.E.R.

Synthetic
Killing and
Accurate
Assassination
Replicant
Journeying
Mechanical
Android
Skilled in
Troubleshooting and
Eclectic
Repair

Now that's a mouthful! I actually added the E-word myself because they could only take 11 letters max. ;)

T.H.U.N.D.E.R.S.T.R.I.K.E. (I just put in Thunder and then Strike to get around the 11 character restriction, rather than make it up (like Skaarj! ;)) even though it's supposed to be a single word...

Transforming
Hydraulic
Unit (ooh, err, naughty visions! ;))
Normally for
Destruction and
Efficient
Repair (yes, I fix things goooooood! :D)
Synthetic
Transforming
Replicant
Intended for
Killing and
Exploration

Hmmmm, not too far off the mark. I seem to do a lot of transforming, perhaps I'm a robot in disguise? :lol:

Last edited:

Homeslice

A mapper not in the zone
Thunderstrike said:
T.H.U.N.D.E.R.S.T.R.I.K.E. (I just put in Thunder and then Strike to get around the 11 character restriction, rather than make it up (like Skaarj! ;)) even though it's supposed to be a single word...

Transforming
Hydraulic
Unit (ooh, err, naughty visions! ;))
Normally for
Destruction and
Efficient
Repair (yes, I fix things goooooood! :D)
Synthetic
Transforming
Replicant
Intended for
Killing and
Exploration

Hmmmm, not too far off the mark. I seem to do a lot of transforming, perhaps I'm a robot in disguise? :lol:

<insert Transformers theme here>

paranoia

I think I'm paranoid
um. . .

Eeeek i feel like i am gate crashing a reviewer only party. . .you can tell me to bugger off if you like sniff. . .

anyway i decided to get off my bum (or actually sit on it) and post a reply (no longer a virgin now!!) and tell you how cool my name is. . .

L.J.P.A.R.A.N.O.I.D.: Lifeform Justified for Peacekeeping and Accurate Repair/Artificial Networked Organism Intended for Destruction

the best of both worlds i reackon

oh well cya