Public Restrooms

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

superSponge

Yer daddy
Jul 13, 2001
IN YER BOTTOM DRAWER
Visit site
All these urinal stories makes me think mine isnt that good but here goes. one day (this is like when i was 6 years old) my dad took me to a biker bar with him. they were havin some pork cookout and i have to take a major dump. i ran in there t find a shower IN THE BATHROOM. i didnt wanna know why it was there. well in the middle of my dump some guy bangs on the door, hey open up in there i gotta sh*t!. well i wasnt done! and there was NO TOLIET PAPER. i shouldve checked for that first but i was young and naive. now i got this biker guy screamin at me,i got a poop stick halfway out my ass with no toilet paper. so i just force it out and my face turns red. felt like my ******* got ripped open. i walked out with a reddish look on my face as everyone in the bar stared at me.

KliwX

Macified ReSpawner
May 27, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
You guys that' can't dump if someone is in the same room, you can never been in the military. The toilets there is like 10 in a row with only enough protection so that will only see the feet. Every single sound can still be heard all along the row....

(All shower are in another room of course. However, ladies share the same beedhalls, toilets AND showers, so in the swedish military you better be able to control your little friend "downstairs" because most of the females that volunteered for duty are NOT shy....)

Status
Not open for further replies.