[air]

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkey

dead
Aug 7, 2004
I dont know. :(
First off I want to see we are not a clan. :) We are a group but could likely turn into a clan in the future. We are looking for members. :eek: If you want to join drop by our channel on irc.gamesurge.net #xmp-air or pm me or (GR)Killer. We currently have 3 members but thats ok since this was made just today. :p

Mar 6, 2004
We wont be a clan at all, only a group looking to have fun and maybe teach eachother things. We got rid of THG because it's called "the hated group" which was mainly formed for demo and old patch, since we aint a clan we can take clan members and you can still be with your clan, it's more of a tag we wear then anything right now anyway but if you wanna join then pm me or pinkey, leave a message here, or visit our channel.

[DS] Calico

Behind Jackal with a raging hardon.
Apr 28, 2004
Damnit Swift I was thinking about joining but because you said that im not so HA!

~Calico Has Left his mark

Burn in hell paladin ;) :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.