boring

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-{SC}- Renamon

BigHead Bot Master
Jul 27, 2004
After the lame 'shtu UP and PLAY' dumbasses, boredom arises, dosen't anyone ELSE thinks that this repeating srting of events of boring?:

spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn, die!!!

Not very fun...

Does anyone acutally PLAY AROUND in XMP rather see who has the l337est aimbot cause me and smelly KNOW that there are some with aimbots, mostly those with the patch, they hit PERFECT EVERYTIME and even if someone is beating the s***outta them and we happen to be nearby doing something else they seem 'lock' on to us!

I love having Raptor Races and stuff like that, we can't be the only ones..

llam0rz

[pet]llama
Jul 15, 2004
No.

Because this game is called XMP. Not "Super Happy FunTime Raptor Racing Barbi's Malibu Playhouse Dress Up Deathmatch Piece of Crap" or whatever the flying motherf*ck you people seem to want to turn it into these days :rolleyes:

You don't like the game don't play. I'd rather have a smaller community than a community full of people who play the game like a reincarnation of Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego with their lame "styles" they come up with.

Mar 6, 2004
You gotta know how to move if you don't wanna be hit.

I'm finding i'm more playing around now then actually playing...if i'm playing then i'm at nbk chicago either dueling someone or yelling at turret spammers and trying to kick them because the simple fact of the matter is it's a dueling server not a turret farming server, i also fool around there at times. I also play other games now like doom 3, black&white, and splinter cell and more soon. Some games i gave up since xmp too like ehm and now nhl ehm and a few non sport games.

zombiewoof

Rokk Fiddler, Farmer
Oct 2, 2003
Oaksterdam, California
Visit site
-{SC}- Renamon said:
After the lame 'shtu UP and PLAY' dumbasses, boredom arises, dosen't anyone ELSE thinks that this repeating srting of events of boring?:

spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn, die, spawn, die!!!

Not very fun...

Does anyone acutally PLAY AROUND in XMP rather see who has the l337est aimbot cause me and smelly KNOW that there are some with aimbots, mostly those with the patch, they hit PERFECT EVERYTIME and even if someone is beating the s***outta them and we happen to be nearby doing something else they seem 'lock' on to us!

I love having Raptor Races and stuff like that, we can't be the only ones..

Consensus around here (perhaps I'm wrong and there has arisen actual proof recently)is that there are no aimbots. I get my ass totally kicked 'whamwhamwham!'!!' in some games. some of these ****ers are REALLY GOOD!
Possible you had ****ty ping etc... + the afore mentioned factor.
I find that sometimes in a game with 20+ peeps in it, things get a bit laggy. Rangers seem to teleport from one side of me to the other and cap me with one shot of their pistol fron forty yards ( hmmmm, I wonder myself sometime about those pistols. I can't hit a ****ing thing with em) Then, just as often if not more, things seem to work right, and I can function and all the 'world seems right' ie... I kick some ass, don't die as much, and get my little jobs done. However as rude as deploy camping is, It's just another hazard of the game, and can be dealt with. For example if you keep trying to spawn as a tech and keep getting creamed, change classes to a gunner or a ranger and do something about the turrets or tank or 'those *******s' on the other team. Even better, IF you have the luxury of being able to deploy at another deploy point then do so, and reconnoiter your position from there. Or, you can just go to another server.

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
-{SC}- Renamon said:
... dosen't anyone ELSE thinks that this repeating srting of events of boring?:

Not very fun...

Hmm, sounds to me like you would play UT2k4, Q3A or something. But maybe you haven't found out yet, what XMP is about and what you have to do. Usually it's more like:

spawn, hack, hack, kill, die, spawn, kill, destroy deployable, step on a mine, spawn, kill, touch an artifact, die, spawn, hack, kill, hack, drive a vehicle, hack a door, get an artifact, run back to your base, die, spawn, HAH! pick up your dropped artifact, capture it in your base, ...

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

dutch_gecko

Think Pink
Jun 16, 2004
www.dutch-gecko.co.uk
Sneak just about sums it up. But how do you manage to get back to the artifact you just dropped? Usually some n00b teammate will pick it up and leave you lying on the ground desperately screaming "Someone revive me!" :D

[DF]phalanx

bgutblower=true
Aug 15, 2002
manchester uk
Visit site
mine is more like
spawn drive gutblow grab arti drive hit bump and crash get pissed of at crappy terrain spawn drive to arti grab it cap it
repeat
inset hack and lay mines anywhere u like in there

-{SC}- Renamon

BigHead Bot Master
Jul 27, 2004
Well looks like Buffer only seems to play around some times, the rest of you are just TO absobed into getting some points, points aren't everything, heck i'll kill myself just to see you squirm that you didn't get your points.

I don't care what the rest of you say, I want to see the ones who play around, flame me all you like cause it's not gonna be seen since I want to have fun games every now and then.

You have to have variety, keeps boredom away, cause when your bored of one thing go do the other.

"Consensus around here (perhaps I'm wrong and there has arisen actual proof recently)is that there are no aimbots."

Hmmm.... Really? Then how come smelly asked the PET clan 'do all pets come with aimbots?' and nobody answered, not even a denial, which is what I would expect.

And let's say I am running by a big fight, probably to get away from the sheer annoyace of constant beating noises, somebody will suddenly attack me and follow me forever and my whole team is chasing him, there's no reason for him to chase me if I'm doing nothing to him and the whole team is on his tail unless an aimbot made him lock unto me and now he MUST chase me where ever I go.

Last edited:

DJM312

Beta tester
Oct 3, 2003
Bristol,Ct.
Visit site
Sure it's fun to goof off every once in awhile , but on your own time. If you go and play xmp on a team - don't you wanna participate in helping your team win ! Ya know the game is about team play . I'm not a point whore either , sure in the beginning playing beta games I'd scored points . But today I play to win and most of the time I take on a defensive stance in the game and believe me you don't score points on defense .

Pinkey

dead
Aug 7, 2004
I dont know. :(
-{SC}- Renamon said:
Hmmm.... Really? Then how come smelly asked the PET clan 'do all pets come with aimbots?' and nobody answered, not even a denial, which is what I would expect.

1. There are no aimbots. If you notice people MISS shots, even people in pet. 2 people used them and thats it. You can't blame people for aimbotting just cause you can't play as good at them. It takes time to get to where they are, you aren't going to become 1337 and spam 213374u over night. :D

2. Yes I like to have fun. I like to go in empty servers and mess around, etc. I like to join in on n00b servers and watch them call me aimbot. But there are other times that you just need to play the game. :)

washuu

A Lazy XMP Beta Tester
Oct 18, 2003
Minnesota
www.washuu.org
hey buttcrumbs, i was one that said "stfu and play" cause were complaining about people killing you, when you weren't fighting back. My point was, you're in a pub, if you are not actually playing the game, you are a waste of a spot, and you might as well load the map on your own and have fun that way.

Mar 6, 2004
Pinkey said:
1. There are no aimbots. If you notice people MISS shots, even people in pet. 2 people used them and thats it. You can't blame people for aimbotting just cause you can't play as good at them. It takes time to get to where they are, you aren't going to become 1337 and spam 213374u over night. :D

2. Yes I like to have fun. I like to go in empty servers and mess around, etc. I like to join in on n00b servers and watch them call me aimbot. But there are other times that you just need to play the game. :)

Hey man was that you in the demo last night? someone was leaving and goes "bye green" and kept calling me green, it was either you or greenberret.

Pinkey

dead
Aug 7, 2004
I dont know. :(
Nope. I haven't d/l the demo yet but I will l8er. In the meantime, Killer get your server up n00b. :p

edit: Are there good players on the demo??

Last edited:

dutch_gecko

Think Pink
Jun 16, 2004
www.dutch-gecko.co.uk
BTW Renamon/buttcrumbs, I like points. I do. But I do prefer to hack things a lot of the time, It's just that if someone starts shooting me when I'm in a raptor I might decide to go out of my way to mince them. Where you're getting points, you're getting fun. And I happen to be very good at taking out raptors as they come towards me :D

Mar 6, 2004
Pinkey said:
Nope. I haven't d/l the demo yet but I will l8er. In the meantime, Killer get your server up n00b. :p

edit: Are there good players on the demo??

omg man...even on the DEMO me and you are famous...and hated by them too and are the talk of the servers :lol: :hmm: and i just got the demo last night :lol: and some even know my 7710 name :hmm:

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
"Originally Posted by Pinkey
1. There are no aimbots. If you notice people MISS shots, even people in pet."

only 0wl misses shots, and that's because he's too drunk to hit the "aimbot" button and not the "manual fire" button.

Status
Not open for further replies.