Hate in xmp?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[pet]owl

Jul 13, 2004
i am banned from myu as of today. I dont understand how or why. It seems strange but the only asumption i have been able to comeup with is that its because i am in pet. I know pets tend to be arseholes and cocky but you could say im the "nonarsehole pet". This ban was wrong and uncalled for. i dont team kill or spam or say i "pwn"anyone. Ive been an active xmp player for months and if you ban people that are active in the comunity from a good server then wtf? This is a crying thread i admit but admins i want to know why i was banned thats all. many people that play xmp can vouch that i am by far a good tech to have on your team. /endrant

Mar 6, 2004
[pet]owl said:
i am banned from myu as of today. I dont understand how or why. It seems strange but the only asumption i have been able to comeup with is that its because i am in pet. I know pets tend to be arseholes and cocky but you could say im the "nonarsehole pet". This ban was wrong and uncalled for. i dont team kill or spam or say i "pwn"anyone. Ive been an active xmp player for months and if you ban people that are active in the comunity from a good server then wtf? This is a crying thread i admit but admins i want to know why i was banned thats all. many people that play xmp can vouch that i am by far a good tech to have on your team. /endrant

Myu sux anyway...had a good 2 on 2 with you and det earlier :D you're cool by what i've seen...maybe it was a mistake.

Xaero

Who Dey!
Oct 11, 2003
Cincinnati
www.xaero.us
This REALLY should be discussed at the MyUnreal forums, and taken up with with whoever was doing the admin at the time. Far too much crap goes down on that server. :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.