Steam Trading and Key Drop

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
I have Steam keys for Defense Grid: The Awakening (plus the four map packs) and Alien Zombie Megadeath if anyone would like them. Nothing wanted in return - but I do want them to go to someone who will use them personally and not take to trade.

funkblast

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Aug 4, 2001
California
Visit site
I have Steam keys for Defense Grid: The Awakening (plus the four map packs) and Alien Zombie Megadeath if anyone would like them. Nothing wanted in return - but I do want them to go to someone who will use them personally and not take to trade.

I'll take a key for alien Zombie Megadeath. That sounds like fun

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
I'll take a key for alien Zombie Megadeath. That sounds like fun

Megadeth(DON%27T_TOUCH).jpg

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Bought a Nexuiz 4-pack. 2 of which I am giving to friends. If anyone is willing to play the game with us and will get on our Teamspeak server, shoot me a PM. The game has steam workshop enabled, and you can make custom levels for it.

The last copy had been given out a week ago. Sorry for those that wished to have it.

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I have a couple Steam Community Beta access items if anyone wants them.

Bi()ha2arD

Toxic!
Jun 29, 2009
Germany
phobos.qml.net
I have keys for ingame cash for the following games because I bought an Nvidia card, but I don't play any of them:

World of Tanks 7500 Gold & 1 Month Premium
Invite: 2500 Gold Planetside® 2 5000 Station Cash Hawken 7200 Meteor Credit
PM me if you want to trade.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I have an extra key for Spec Ops: The Line. First person to reply and actually WANTS the game, gets it.

[edit] It's free. And it's a good game.

Spec Ops is gone.

Last edited: