The Starship Eternaty : The Next Mission

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
Science Officer D-Stroya reporting, the eternaty has just been in to dock for repairs after the lorg wars, but is now once again battle-worthy, and will be leaving soon
We must now re-gather our crew, and embark on our next mission

---------------
right, all further posts in log form please, if you don't know what all this is about, do a search for "eternaty" to get the idea

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
First Officer's log Star date 55624.1

After First Officer Commander Vortex sacrificed his life in the battle with Species 8472, Captain Cascade appointed me to his successor. I hope I can fullfil all the excpectations in me.
We also discovered a double of me on the ship. He turned out to be one of the guards on the prisonship where my people kept me. Unfortunatley we were forced to kill him.
This is the final split with my species. There is no turning back now. This is a new chapter of my life, so why bother with this?

The Eternaty is save in the Utopia Planitia Space Docks of Mars. Repairs are underway, so I'm now heading for the mess hall where Commander Vortex's corpse is kept in a torpedo tube. Funeral will start in 1 hour...

Kilham

Lost in RL
Oct 11, 2000
Scotland
clanrsu.com
I'm still drifting about outside cargo ship Fusion. Life support ran out days ago, and am now in suspension (full of anti-ice-crystallisation chemicals aka the cheap booze supplied on Fusion, suit pressurised with helium (air has liquefied)) and getting bored.

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Personal Log
Stardate 3.1412

Not much is happening on board yet. The Captain is trying to find his script and 8472 is down in the cargo decks, attempting to find some fluffy dice for the Bridge.

I'm not entirely sure when we'll be leave StarDock, but I hope I have a chance to find a revolving chair before we do.. This wooden stool is killing my back.

A few minutes ago we received a message from someone called Kilham but I'm eating my Pot Noodles at the moment so he'll have to wait. I hope it isnt urgent. Maybe I should tell 8472 but I really dont want to hinder him in his quest for the dice.

Oh well.. I'm off to find something to wash these damned pot noodles down. The sooner we find a cook the better.

Ship TO , DeeperShade signing off
*fzzt*

Vortex

My last status sucked
Jan 19, 2000
Planet Express
Visit site
former (late) pokemon first officer suddenly feeling rather nostalgic :(. My extra senses are telling me the Eternaty is up and running again. Oh well, I'm sure they'll enjoy themselves.

/me waits to get fed more grapes

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Tactical Officers log
Stardate 948473

The former pokemon first officer appeared on deck.. I immediately put the ship and crew on red alert. While they were playing that game (getting blown up by Russian Tanks and such like) I knocked Vortex out and put him in the brig. No more pokemon today thank god.

DeeperShade

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Personal Log
Stardate 943890b

I woke up this morning, remembered about the peep I put in the brig.. Upon inspection I noted that he wasnt there.. there is also Trixy, the ships computer, shows no record of him being on board..

This is most puzzling.. I've run an analysis on the pot noodles and my suspision was confirmed... they were drugged.

I dont know whether this was a practical joke or a serious attempt on my life but they definately had an halluciangenitc (spelling is terrible ;) effect on me.. I believe 8472 did it as a 'welcome aboard' prank.. I'm now off to crap in his underwear drawer.

DeeperShade signing off *fzzt*

Additional:
The revenge did not go according to plan.. The smell from 8472's underwear drawer overpowered that of my crap.. Must think of a better revenge

DeeperShade signing off *fzzt*

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
First Officer's log Stardate 54785.5

Commander Vortex's funeral will start soon. I didn't see many of the crew yet. Most important is, that I didn't see Captain Cascade in days. Seems they all enjoy those hot girls in the spacedock. But I can't blame them after one your of holochicks only.
I think I will get some pizza till more people come here. Damn, I can't stand replicated pizza. But I still have that 200 pizza I hided in some cargobay during our visit on Caperia Prime. I swear, if someone touched them I will feed him to the Pokemon!

I also heard that our new Tactical Officer had a meeting with Commander Vortex's ghost. Hehe, so the drugs I but in his noodles worked. I hope he isn't mad on me now. It's just Starfleet tradition to greet the n00bs on the ships with something *ahem* 'special'.

Supplemental
On my way to the forgotten cargobay I stoped at my quarters form a poop. Strangely some of my underware was scattered over the gound. A quick check of my security cams shows that it was DeeperShade. mhhhh...
I will think a bit about approbriate revenge. Perhaps I will 'edit' one of his erotic holodeck programs... ah..the possiblities are endless

-end of log - going for pizza

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Tactical Officers log
Stardate 1066

I am entering into my log an official complaint about the ships holograms.. During my usual 'encounter' with the holodeck, the 3 holograms that I had active went beserk and damn near ripped the 'thing' off. It'll be out of action for weeks. This is very distressing, especially with the 3 nexian female ambassidors comming aboard next week..

DeeperShade

Supplimental:

Oh and the computer reported something about Warp Drive malfunction, explosion iminent. I sent 8472 down to have a look.

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Tactical Officers log
Stardate 867564534231

All crew report to stations. Explosion detected in warp core. 8472 feared dead. This is really bad news.. He was meant to be doing the cooking tonight.

The shield generator has been compromised, weapons systems are offline, and the string has snapped on the fluffy dice. All in all this means we are a sitting duck but we do have a classier bridge.

Worst of all, We are down to our last After Eight mint.. But everyones too polite to take it.

The USS Essessesses is the nearest ship to us. I'm sending out a distress signal on all known frequencies and in all known languages... including welsh.

I dont know how were going to survive this one.. The only person onboard with engineering knowledge is the ships cat, tiddles, and thats only because he once got stuck in the warp core when it was down for maintenance..

DeeperShade out... *fzzt*

Vortex

My last status sucked
Jan 19, 2000
Planet Express
Visit site
Mortally Challenged Lowlifes log
Stardate : do we have dates up here?

OK, that was sore. Looks like I haven't got this interdimensional travel thing worked out fully yet. Forgot to make myself invisible when I visited the Eternaty. Because of that, one of the new officers knocked me out and threw me into the brig. It was only matter of time before I floated out of the place but I've this huge bump on my head and my bulb hasn't been watered for a while. I'm going to find out who that was attacked me and get revenge on him. Ha, he'll be sorry when he wakes up finding his qaurters have been filled with feces!

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
First Officer's log Stardate 45458.666

Fear the satanic date!
TO DeeperShade rang out of the sweetest dream I ever had, screaming manically about an imminent warp core breach, and asked if I could have a look at it. Bah! I'm the First Officer, and can't do all the hard work. I'm too lazy and old for that crap. But as we still don't have a Chief Engineer and I felt bored I decided to fix it.
Note to myself: Get more personell from the space dock

When I came to Engineering I noticed that we only had 5 minutes to live. But an old veteran like me doesn't panic. I took some loose tool and crawled into the chefries tube next to the core. A brief look at the consoles confirmed my worst expectation. The warp plasma cooler had a phase variane of 0.2456, causing a feedback loop in the antimatter injection device. This destabilized the containment field reactor. In other words. We were in deep ****!
Finally the basic enginering lessons I visited on Academy (of course only to meet some gorgeous girls) payed off. After excaclty 4 minutes and 55 seconds, the problem was corrected, but the damage is severe.
I also found the cause of the problem. A pokemon ate one of the plasma conducters. I can't believe this critters are back. I immediately feeded it with replicated pizza resulting in instant death

As the inernal com is down, I will now head to the bridge and find out what's going on up there...

-out-

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Tactical Officers log
Stardate 1966

Almost all systems are damaged.. None of the crew are hurt.. except for the cat, but Im sure its faking it in an obvious attempt to get more food.

The captain is nowhere to be found and the bridge is completely sealed off. This room is air tight and worst of all I've just farted.. Not long left.. I fear that the end may be near.

Here I shall leave my last will and testiment.

"Nobody gets anything because im a tight-arsed git"

*Sigh*

As I sit here, half-delerious due to lack of clean oxygen, I believe I may have worked out the meaning of life... The meaning of life is.... *thud*

*At this point Tactical Officer DeeperShade fell unconsious, find out his fate in the next exciting (yeah right) installment of "The StarShip Eternaty: Idiots in Space"*

*fzzzzt*

RizMan

rizm0
Jan 7, 2000
Luxembourg
cgi.ethz.ch
Helmsman RizMan's Log, stardate 65489.24

Finally, after a few weeks of vacation on Earth, I got back to the docks where the USSEternaty, the biggest, strongest and weirdest ship in the whole federation is being repaired. Maybe this sounds nostalgic, but I'm glad I'm back here. It's here where I feel at home, where my friends are. We went through a lot of trouble, fought hundreds of battles. That's what makes for real friends.

I used to be the ships helmsman during the battle against Species 8472 and the lorg. It was a very rewarding, but also stressing task, as the ships faith was in my hands sometimes. However, I'm getting to old for this. I'd like to change something. I though, as I originally studie Advanced Qantum Physics, I could apply for a job as Chief Engineer, as our's left us. Hope we can find a new helmsman. I would appreciate helping him out, giving him access to my wide maneuver DataBase. Their is a lot of fantastic stuff in that. My favourite still being the Picard Maneuver.

That was an idea I got, and I think I'm going to tell 8-4-7-2 about it, as he is First in Command for the moment, capt. Cascade being absent for the moment.

Now I'm going to have dinner, and then I'm going to Vortex's funerals. We will miss him.

End Log

Vortex

My last status sucked
Jan 19, 2000
Planet Express
Visit site
still dead stardate : start that funeral already!

OK, I've got it all planned out now, I think. I'm going to scare the crew by putting in a special appearence at my funeral. Nothing too extravagent, perhaps I'll just toss a few kitchen utensils about. A couple of messages written on blood on the wall should do the trick as well.

Ohoh, what's this? Looks like that TO has got locked in the bridge and is inadvertantly suffocating to death from his own farts! I can't let this happen! After all I haven't quite got my revenge on him yet. No problem, it'll only take a few seconds to pump some fresh air into this room.

<fzzzt>

Well, that quick, he's regaining consciousness already. Must be gone, I can sense 8-4-7-2 starting to read his funeral speech. Haha, this will be fun!

END LOG

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Personal Log
Stardate erm.. what is the stardate?

I've spent the last few hours in the Infirmary. I must have lost consiousness.. Either that or the pot noodles have been acting up again..

uh.. My go. All crew are to report to Vortex's funeral.. This should be good.. I've rigged the coffin to explode :D

Status
Not open for further replies.