The Haunted: Hell's Reach Released, Giveaway

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
The Haunted: Hell's Reach, the winner of the 2010 Make Something Unreal Contest, has been released on Steam, just in time for a few Halloween battles with the minions of Hell. The game features 4 player cooperative online and offline gameplay, versus modes "Battle" and "Demonizer", eight environments, and more than 30 upgradeable weapons.

Not only is the developer promising free future updates and DLC but they have enabled custom level and mod support. That's certainly a feature I'm happy to see.

KTXSoftware has been kind enough to provide us with three complimentary copies of The Haunted: Hell's Reach that may be redeemed on Steam. We're giving those away this week and all you need to do is post in the comment section and we will be choosing three randomly. Good luck!

mxtomek

Nov 22, 2010
MOD for UT3 was really good, but sometimes was hard to find someone to play with. This game really deserves to be a winner of Make Something Unreal Contest 2010. The trailer from the commercial version looks great. And the free future DLC is a good idea :) I hope to win a copy.

Last edited:

Vaginal Epiphany

Jun 11, 2010
Not only is the developer promising free future updates and DLC but they have enabled custom level and mod support.
Thank god there are still developers like that out there.

Also would like a copy as well.

ChookWoods

Jun 19, 2005
ill put myself in for a chance at a free copy, however, who knows if it will ever work huh?

Can't say im a big fan of regional restrictions, especially when im only in australia.

Attachments

• gg.JPG
    gg.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 35