jimtv shows unreal2 alpha on belgian tv

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
k, well i think the admins should do that
they will show it on monday 19.30
for all you belgians out there

Tetris L

Smartass
Feb 15, 2000
Germany
cleaned.beyondunreal.com
Trying to translate it (I'm german, not belian.), the text says:
Exclusive alphatest of Unreal 2!

We could hardly believe it ourselves, but we will be the first to get our hands on Unreal 2; the game that is number 1 in the shooter world that it's released for. We're talking about an alpha version here, that means the game is not in the testing stage yet. A lot of things can still change about the game, especially the little details. But we can tell you that we havn't closed an eye and that Unreal II is unbelievable addictive.

Gamepower have a real world premiere in their hands! Watch Gamepower this Monday for an extended preview.
This sounds like the leak. :hmm:

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
wow they had the guts to say that it was an alpha version?? And that it wasn't in test stages? I strongly doubt Epic/Legend/Infogrames is aware of this...hmm...what's CliffyB's email address?? :D

ilkman

Mar 1, 2001
East coast
Followed the link and couldn't find it. Maybe they removed it, or maybe I couldn't find it cause it's not in english.
Either way, sue em!:mad:

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
nope, they didn't show it
but, they did show however a 15 second commercial where we could see some footage of the alpha, so i don't know what will follow next

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
I really hope epic finds out, I hope they nail the suckers who said they were going to show it! It was prolly the illegal demo that was circulating around for a while, well, I don't thnk gamepower is going to be around much longer...hehe:)

Status
Not open for further replies.