TWD HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
So who else has a feeling that this thread is sooooooo landing in the classics vault?

OMG! DMMD, YOU SHOULD GET THAT THING ON YOUR NECK CHECKEDOUT!

8005wsinherneck.gif

After I cleaned up the soda that I spat out from laughing at that....thing, I realized how goddamn funny that is again.

:tup:

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Also, NO NUDITY!!! You guys tease TWD for wearing magic underwear, well I will be wearing my own magic underwear soon enough. No nudity, I would rather remain a mystery.
Underwear pics are good too. :mwink:

Just so we're clear: I'm not talking about TWD, OK?

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
DMMD is very good at MegaManX. I remember playing that game for hours and hours and hours and never getting far. I watched her play it for about 15 minutes, and she had already beaten the first set of levels. She plowed through the levels as fast as possible, and barely ever got hit.

Umm...Jackal has seen me in boxers? o_O

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
DMMD is very good at MegaManX. I remember playing that game for hours and hours and hours and never getting far. I watched her play it for about 15 minutes, and she had already beaten the first set of levels. She plowed through the levels as fast as possible, and barely ever got hit.

well then i think she should trade up :p

KarmaB

CROWNED by the BEST
Feb 19, 2008
Salt Lake City, Utah
profile.myspace.com

TWD doesn't give me a change to be modest. I don't play any online gaming-yet. MOST classic and old school games on an origional nintendo or supernintendo I am a master at!
yes, I am a geek! Life can't be fully appreciated unless you are.

This HAD BETTER become a classic thread! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.