UE3 - General 3D generalist looking for interesting unique project

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Liam.Fielding

Aug 16, 2011
I am a self taught game artist. I am available to spend 5 hours or more a day modeling Low & High Poly assets for any game project I join.
I prefer to work on hard surfaced objects like weapons, environment assets, etc... I have little experience on characters and complex vehicles but I
will be learning in the NEAR future.

My Portfolio
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/35464375/Portfolio.pdf

For more information drop me a message at:
liamfielding@btinternet.com
Liam.Fielding {Skype}

Dozey

The Cleaner of Sunspire, Mapper
I am a self taught game artist. I am available to spend 5 hours or more a day modeling Low & High Poly assets for any game project I join.
I prefer to work on hard surfaced objects like weapons, environment assets, etc... I have little experience on characters and complex vehicles but I
will be learning in the NEAR future.

My Portfolio
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/35464375/Portfolio.pdf

For more information drop me a message at:
liamfielding@btinternet.com
Liam.Fielding {Skype}

You mean about payed job?? If yes - how much money do you get for ready animated and skinned model??
And are able to make model for U1 engine??

Last edited:

Liam.Fielding

Aug 16, 2011
I have no experience or interest in animation, I apologise - and I generally accept anything proportional to what the team can afford and the quality of model I deliver.

I can model and important into unreal engine and export in many formats from 3ds max - I would also find software to deliver the format you needed.

Thank you for your reply.