Homosexuality a disorder?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BlackCheetah

Jan 22, 2008
I read genetic stuff about homosexuality stating most homosexuals may have genetic stuff behind their sexuality. I read you can develop into a male even if you are female if testosterone is present in the womb? Also homosexuals have similar brains to those of the opposite sex? Wouldn't that mean some way homosexuality is a disorder if it is a irregular cause?

http://borngay.procon.org/viewanswers.asp?questionID=001359

Last edited:

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
I don't understand why you're reading about genetics when you probably can't even comprehend where kool-aid comes from.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
It doesn't make a difference anyway.

Ding! I think a lot of people harp on the whole "it's not a choice it's genetic thing" because they think it's an effective argument to combat religious beliefs. "Why would god make us this way if it was sinful?"

However, what you'll find is that religions really don't care. Many believe in the carnal nature of the fallen man, and hence it fits right in with the rest of their beliefs. It still doesn't answer the question of if it's harmful to society, and it still doesn't address the belief that free choice trumps genetics. So at the end of the day the whole issue fails to take us anywhere.

neilthecellist

Renegade.
May 24, 2004
San Diego, California
www. .
BlackCheetah is a developmental disorder. Oh wait, Haarg said this already? Damn.

I also agree. Subtle hints are wasted on the ass-kissing / ass-loving BlackCheetah. Not that loving ass is wrong, but when you drone on and on and then start pushing ****-threads out of your ass to keep up some troll disorder up... I think I'm gonna go eat lunch now.

xMurphyx

Jun 2, 2008
liandri.darkbb.com
It still doesn't answer the question of if it's harmful to society,
:lol:
Like it matters to society what kind of ass you drill or who eats you out.
Once the homos assimilate everyone and we start to produce less babies than we need to survive as a race this question might come up among reasonable people. Until then it's a tough puzzle to ponder for religious nut-jobs but hardly anyone else.

and it still doesn't address the belief that free choice trumps genetics.
Why would this have to be addressed?
They just want to get off, and if they only can with another member of their gender, who cares? Sure, free choice trumps genetics, and if they had to eat babies to be satisfied then sure, they should show some restraint and let their free choice trump their genetics. But they just want to rub against another person who wants it too... Why would this have to be trumped by anything?

EDIT: Why am I even writing this? :lol: