ut dosnt work anny more

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

cadar22

Aug 2, 2001
California
Visit site
Was working fine yesterday ,i tried to install 348 demo patch but it cant find a file-system/botpack.u= what should i do.

-know i cant stsrt it on safe mode ,it reads | ran out of virtual memory please delete files for more disk space
can anybody help

cadar22

Aug 2, 2001
California
Visit site
Okay ,forget the last part of my post. I have Ut.v348 demo and I downloaded utv348demopatch. while trying to install it I get the message
The expected version of Unreal Tournament Demo file system\botpack.u was not found on the Cd-rom drive. Please verify that the proper Cd is in the drive.
Well like I said ,I have the demo and this demo patch wont properly and I need help.