ONS-WarLords

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

cosmix

XoXo
May 20, 2006
Germany
Me is cosmix and this is the map i worked for the last year.
There are several new static meshes and some new textures in there.
The nodes are placed symetric but i try somethink new in the tower at the center.
Two nodes are in there, one down~ and the other upstairs.
They are connected and you can reach each other with stairs outside or a lift i placed through the inside of the tower .
Maybe the team with the bottom node has a little advantage but on the other case this team has the collosseum, which is harder to get as the temple, i think.
I tryed to weight the nodes positions and buildings strategic and i hope there is no really advantage of one team.
A complete bot path-network is placed in the map, so you can play a botmatch if you want.
Hope you enjoy!
thx

Topview (without distant fog)

land8a.jpg

The Base

castle7a.jpg

The Tower (center of map)

tower3a.jpg

The Colosseum

coloss3a.jpg

The Temple

temple1a.jpg

You can download the map at
Mapraider.com
Unrealplayground.com
nalicity

There is a testserver with a redirection i will host for a while. So you can directly join the game.
ut2004://warlords.myxg1.de:7777

...and there are some more screenshots at http://home.arcor.de/cos_mix/

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Looks great, no direct link?
Meaning i really have to jump on this test server to grab it in my cache?