Lars in Space Matinee

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chavez1

Oct 4, 2004
I published the Matineemovie about Lars the little polarbear, taking a short journey to space.
It is a birthdaypresent for my 5 years old daughter, so do not expect any sex´n´violence.
I hope somebody else likes it.
Length is about 8 min.
Filesize 19 MB.
Dialog is in German, but there are English subtitles.
The zip file does include two complete custom characters (Prof. Farnsworth by Greg Fisk and JayHawk by Jeff "Ffejnosliw" Wilson).
There is also a custom Gametype (or better Moviemode) included, basically it is the same as the assault mode, but the intromovie is without the filmgrainoverlay (I did not use Matineemode because it does not support subtitles).
For more detailed information take a look at the readmefile.

Download:
http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=9089

Attachments

• larsmovie.JPG
    larsmovie.JPG
    6.4 KB · Views: 16

Chavez1

Oct 4, 2004
You mean the scene with the "Happy Birthday Song".
As I have written it is the special part for my daughter (in fact my wife and me are singing for her), there are no new animations, just the same you have seen in the mvie before (they are just moving their head up and down while singing, Pieps is jumping arround and a couple of fireworksemitter (mainly from the particles example map)).

So I still think this is only for my family.

Or say it the other way round, the publicc version is the unedited one;) .