I have some mods that won't install on my system....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FrozenEnergy

Feb 7, 2001
www.geocities.com
I have a bunch of mods that will not install on my system, they keep telling me that Version (whatever they were) needs Unreal Tournament to be installed, yet it is installed. Someone help plz

Viking1

Highly Unstable
Aug 12, 2000
Winnipeg
www.cainsunited.net
You are missing some registry entries that certain mods look for to install. The easiest way to get your registry back is to rename your UT folder to something else, anything, it's just temporary. Then reinstall UT to rewrite the registry. Then delete the new UT folder and change your old folder back to UnrealTournament. This way you don't have to go through reinstalling all of your existing mods and redoing all of your game tweaking.