How am I make my teamates invulable?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Valujira

Vehicular Manslaghter
Dec 26, 2009
Under your bed
As the headline say I'm trying to find a way to make my teamates and their vehicles invulable or just increase their health, you know like the god mode cheat so when someone shoot on them they won't be die and also when they are in a vehicle. If that's a matter I'm with the Necris on red team of course.

Thanks

Valujira

Agent_5

Replica?
Jan 24, 2004
UT
Sorry, but I'm not aware of any methods for making team-mates invaluable. They are generally worth one point per frag (or -1 in your case).

KillerSkaarj

Art for swans is dope!
Jan 24, 2008
There's no cheat to make your teammates invulnerable. That is what you're asking, right...?

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
I guess there's a way to make your teammates invulable. If the command "set playerpawn health 11101001" still works in UT3 (didn't try), then you can use "set ****** health 11101001".

"******" should be replaced with "bot" or how the bots are called in the UT3 editor.