Rate the Last Movie You Watched

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Death Wish 1 9/10
Death Wish 2 8.5/10
Death Wish 3 6/10

AMC was showing the entire Death wish series today and thought I would watch it for the hell of it. First 2 were great, though the 3rd one didnt feel right. Near the end of the movie, Paul was getting shot at from every direction and wasnt even flinching(yes I know he had a bullet proof jacket on but common). One thing going for it was it was alot more violent than the previous 2.
Saw parts of 4 and 5 but didnt finish watching them so cant really give an opinion on them yet

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
lol

American Psycho 9/10
Just kidding.:lol::D

The Mummy - I do really like the egyptian world,it is really interesting and facinating to learn and read informations and things about it and just like the movie,it is good.I like it to watch that movie,it is funny,much action and all in one it is nicely made.The actors and actresses are awesome,Rachel Weisz is an marvellous woman,anway,8.5 for this movie.:)

The Mummy Returns
- The second movie is like the first funny and full with action,I like it to see Rachel Weisz again,but this time,the story goes on.The story is about the scorpion king and the army / force of the God Anubis and the bracelet of Anubis.That movie is nicely made like the first,but I love the idea with the waves of Anubis's army / force,when the Anubis warrior fight against the entire army / force of the proud Medjai.When I saw the first time that movie,I really thought the first wave was everything,but then suddenly the rest of them came farer away and this wave was much bigger than the first,but the movie has happy end,hehe.This movie gets a 9/10.:)

Stargate Atlantis - The Long Goodbye and The Hive
- I don't think I must say much stuff about that,I love Stargate,so it gets 10/10,hehe,only one thing was changed,actually I watch the DVDs with my family and in german (language),but this time I watched it alone and the series was in english,that was funny and awesome.:)

Last edited:

Gundato

Wangosaurus Rex
Feb 26, 2002
In a Nuclear Missile Silo
I Am Legend 8.5/10

Surprisingly good movie. I still argue it would be a lot better without Big Willy in it, but I would say that was his best role since his Fresh Prince days.
I'll probably pick up the book next time I am in Borders to see how bad they butchered it. But, since I haven't read it yet, I don't need to feel bad about it being an Akiva Goldsman piece of bull****.

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
Arizona Dream. I didn't really get into it at first, but as things evolved between Axel, Elaine and Grace I found it more and more of a haunting experience. I loved the narrating by Axel, the general weirdness of the story, the movie references and the music by Goran Bregovic. 9/10

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
Stomp the yard.

Seriously...who keeps coming up with these movies??? It shoulda stopped after Save the Last Dance, and that wasn't even good!

Anways...

Rounders - 9.5/10

"PAY THAT MAN HIS MONEY!"

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
meet the spartans 0!

the new rambo: 9/10
I doubt the movie will come into German cinemas. :(

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
300 - 7/10
Awesome sets and costumes. Rediculous costumes and over the top acting and fighting. Sometimes odd slow-mo fighting. And lots of views of Gerard Butler's teeth.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
As I recall, Mr. P had a similar "excuse"... :)

I tell you, you can't argue with simple minded fools. I like them nonetheless and when it comes to gaming they're quite adept... although we're currently playing some yugioh game for the ps2... my 360 needs more games.