Help , need DX utx file

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rizzo

Nov 19, 2001
Visit site
Hi peepz
Long time since i've been on this forum , it hasn't changed a bit :)
i got DeusEx game on other day , finally the local shop had it in stock, heh.. I thought im gonna get into all 007 thing in future for at least a week. Only to find out my comp has developed a starnge problem , it wouldn'd do any zip self-extactors which is requered by DeusEx installer. So i had to unzip the files manually with WinZip. it worked apart from file called NewYorkCity.utx
Im guessing that file belongs to first and training levels meaning i did't get a glimps of the game yet, grr.. I'm not a computer expert and use it only for games so im pretty much run out of ideas on this one :D
im thinking i need to get that texture file , but i couldn't find it anywhere ( and i was sure Google knowes everything :D )
can anyone tell me where can i get, please?
any input is very welcome ..
BTW: i reasearched the winzip problem and they all saying its a virus. i dont think it can be coz i've put a spare HD in, Clean windows too , DeusX and selfextractors still a mess