EFF YEAH!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
I did and we did manage to find De Rokerij. Hefty stuff. We didn't manage to find it at first though and went to Hunters Coffeeshop first and I had a brownie. Then a few hours later after we had found a restaurant and ordered I looked around and we had obliviously sat down to eat right besides De Rokerij :p

Also don't get lost in the red light district or the girls will have "more" than normal.

Sensation was pretty good. Nothing too special other than the shear size of it and all the people there. I didn't know "old" people in the 50's to late 60's went to shows like this D:

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
Sensation without Sensation Black is like Cookies without chocolate chips. They're not running it this year, which extremely pisses me off, because it's the one goddamn day of the year I hook up my speakers, and even pre-empted FragBU for it.

**** you ID&T. :mad:

(Or are they? Fill me in if they are, daloonie. Last I heard, it was off, but it flip-flopped between being on and off for some time...)

Last edited:

Mastame

Dec 27, 2004
The Netherlands
Why the hell is that? Unnecessary namechanges. :rolleyes:

A few friends of mine went to Sensation White (FU, I'll just keep calling it that) this year and I believe it was pretty awesome. It never occurred to me to go, but a friend urged me go accompany her next year. Maybe will, seems cool. Must be absolutely HUGE, from what I could see from the vids.

/edit: Especially this vid.

Last edited by a moderator:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
It is very big that is true. Even though they closed off the upper tribunes at the Arena it was still pretty massive. Music was great too along with a pretty good stage show.

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
It's changed name from Sensation Black to Black and Sensation white is just Sensation now.

It looks like it allready has been on according to this: http://www.black.eu/
Yeah, I know they changed it. I still refer to it as that... *Shrug*

I also know about the show in Hasselt. (I downloaded an MP3 of it.) It's not the REAL show, though - I view the real show as being in Amsterdam.

Still, if there's no show in Amsterdam, I plan on hooking up the speakers and playing that MP3...