INF Age Groups

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Toysrme

I love college... UA ROCKS
Nov 27, 1999
Tuscaloosa, AL
bama.ua.edu
may 15th 83, 17

---------------------
If i am a hoe
Than my pimps INF
inflogo.gif

Alpha_9

Infiltration lead level designer
Jun 1, 2000
Washington State
Good to feel in the middle for a change...

January 10, 1970.

You do the math... /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
<h2><font face="symbol">
a 1001</font></h2>

"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee."

John Donne

Alpha_9

Infiltration lead level designer
Jun 1, 2000
Washington State
A fellow Capricorn!

Cool. I wonder if anyone's ever started a poll on astrological signs. Not that it means anything of course, but it would be interesting...
<h2><font face="symbol">
a 1001</font></h2>

"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee."

John Donne

SWad

Papa SWad
Feb 7, 2000
Arkansas
www.pixelpopdesign.com
Wow guys. Never expected this kind of feedback! Thanks. I did learn something by reading reading these posts and viewing the poll results, that there are a lot of older guys playing this great mod than I thought. It makes me feel better about the time I spend in it. It also makes me wonder what the other Mod agegroups would be like. I'm thinking that TO would have similar agegroups to CS. Well, good to know that there are older guys playing. I was a little presumptious with my poll. I should have spread out the agegroups a little better.

SWad
9/9/73 - 27

Thanks again for the votes. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

swad.jpg
>

Luis

Adept
Aug 8, 2000
04/26/1973, That makes 27 years... /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

still no sig.. when i figure out one i like, this crap will go out /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
Hey I have an idea

Why dont' we stop talking about each other and get some guns and infiltrate the white house?

upso.gif
I'm just a regular Joe with a regular job, I'm your average white suburbonite slob.
-- Dennis Leary

-=<<NRA>>=-

Jul 6, 2000
>>>SWad<<<

9/9/85.............same b-day /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

"shoot them all and let god sort em out"-BomberMan

bman.jpg

-=<<NRA>>=-

Jul 6, 2000
haha....so true /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

"shoot them all and let god sort em out"-BomberMan

bman.jpg