Seeking map. Can't remember title!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Thanatosaurus

Feb 21, 2009
It's set in a graveyard surrounded by pine trees. In the middle of the graveyard, there's a mausoleum that can be reached either by going through a sliding coffin door on the building itself, or by jumping into some open graves and going through underground tunnels. There is a coffin in the center of the mausoleum and a fresco of Michelangelo's The Creation on the ceiling.

Does anyone know the name of the map? I thought it was DM-Cemetery, but Google has turned up nothing for UT2004, only for UT99.

Thanks.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I played the map at some Invasion server, but I don't remember the name, sorry.

Thanatosaurus

Feb 21, 2009
Interestingly enough, so did the graveyard map I'm looking for. I'll test out Nefarious in a little bit and see how well it plays.

Thanatosaurus

Feb 21, 2009
Interestingly enough, so did the graveyard map I'm looking for. Played Nefarious][ and it ran very nicely. It's a beautiful map.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Had that at the filefront link at first too, try another mirror, the file is corrupt sometimes(filefront sucks). I haven't tried it, but from the screenshots it wasn't the map I had in mind, but maybe it is the map you looked for.

Thanatosaurus

Feb 21, 2009
What I didn't realize was the correct Haunted Mansion ZIP is 20.2 MB. The corrupt one was 14.9 MB. What a difference!

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
What I didn't realize was the correct Haunted Mansion ZIP is 20.2 MB. The corrupt one was 14.9 MB. What a difference!

Yes I know, I downloaded the corrupt one twice before I got it right.