Damn, Damn, Damn.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Dammit just because its 4,20,00 doesnt mean you have to phone in a ****ing bomb threat!! My school closed early today not for spring break (YES!!!) but because some dipshit phoned in that a large bomb was located somewhere on campus /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif Sorry, I just had to get this off my chest.

------------------
Shoplifters will be beaten, stabbed, and stomped. Survivors will be prosecuted.

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
That happened at my school during my senior year. It turned out that they just wanted to draw a lot of the cops to the school while they robbed a bank not far from it. People suck.

-Keiichi

------------------
If the past is an idea that can only occur in the here-and-now, and the future is also just a concept happening strictly in the present, is there really a past and future? Or just a continuum of present moments?

[This message has been edited by Keiichi (edited 04-20-2000).]

Whoa, thats low, calling in a fake bomb threat thingy is one thing, but doing it just to distract the cops so you can do something of equal or greater crime is a very sad and pathetic thing to do.

------------------
Shoplifters will be beaten, stabbed, and stomped. Survivors will be prosecuted.

Mr. T

Feb 20, 2000
Visit site
I guess it's better than making a real bomb threat, with a real bomb. But still rather juvenile.

At least the bank robbing bomb threat had some thought and purpose behind it.