River City Ransom

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gringle

Apr 11, 2000
USA
www.utworld.net
This is mainly for Bad.Mojo. I wanted to have more details on your mod idea so I could pull a few strings and see what I could come up with. And now, for a pic, because I couldn't resist showing everyone a picture of someone, who looks like what I think BM looks like, clubbing a thug in the nuts with a stick...all in 8 bits.
new.BMP

---Gringle, webmaster of The Redeemer

[This message was edited by Gringle on Jun 11, 2000 at 01:04.]

gabe

Jul 7, 2000
fun fun fun

well just thought you would like this one too, mojo and I have talked a little about the mod and I'm all for it
rcrpunch.gif

Insert Coin

gabe

Jul 7, 2000
You have never heard of animated GIF's?

well then.. its my little secret...

rcrpunch.gif

Insert Coin

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Yiah, I love that game... we NEED to make it into a mod. NEEEEEEEED. It could have a multiplayer version where you join one of the gangs and fight it out for turf dominance like "super assault domination death match"

---
Dead bodies everywhere
---

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
can just imagine an fps with melee attacks only... would be a pretty hard game really... btw i jes got me 3rd star! joy! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

It is impossible for the glass to be half full or half empty for you see: there is no glass

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
Naw, it wouldn't be an FPS... it would be a pure remake of the old game with new technology to power it.

External cameras are wonderful things

---
Dead bodies everywhere
---