The Magical Disappearing Terrain

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Neo-Kamek

Jul 26, 2005
My terrain is pulling a disappearing act on me. In the editor, the terrain shows up normally, paths build ok, and everything is peachy keen. But when I go to playtest it, the terrain just disappears, leaving all my playerstarts with no ground and a quick death.

I've tried everything I can think of: set ZoneInfo bTerrainZone true, checking the visibility of all my terrain tiles, ensuring that all the heightmaps are there, and so on, but I just can't fix this bug on my own. Any advice?

Editor:
before.jpg

Game:
after.jpg

nick89

Mr High Ping
Dec 20, 2004
That map reminds me of something you would find in a classic nintendo adventure game. Like in Zelda or something.