Get E3 2005 on DVD ! $19.95

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

utw-Mephisto

Guilty
Nov 20, 2004
Gibraltar
Topic did not really fit anywhere ...

The Electronic Entertainment Expo: If you're a gamer, you'd virtually kill to get in. The hottest games. The biggest players. Three days of pure sensory overload. It's all here in The GameSpot Report, which exclusively features ELECTRIC SHOWDOWN, a film that puts you in the trenches as history was made at E3 2005.

http://www.gamespot.com/2005/e3/dvd/

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Is it a contradiction in terms if I am a gamer but care next to nothing about E3?

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Yes it is, Nem. E3, for me, is a lot of fun. I like seeing new games and sneak peeks at future stuff. Gamespot did an excellent job with their coverage this year. They had pretty much a live feed every day - all day.

Not sure I'd buy the video as I can see most everything that I want to see right on their site, but I'm sure it's well done.