Infiltration ver2.1!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
F

fifibobo

Excellent! Just downloading it at the mo. so will let ya know what I think. Just cant get off me 'pooter with this mod. Wifey says its her or the 'pooter! Hehehe!

W

Warren

Hehehe- I KNOW the feeling.. sometimes it's an awfully hard thing to balance, huh!

W

WPKenny

Hi. I just downloaded this version. I'm not into the Unreal scene but I noticed a link to this saying it was in a similar vein to Action Quake and Counter Strike for Half Life. I've played it breifly in deathmatch mode and am now downloading the map packs. It seems great fun and very worth while. I play AQ mainly but this is a refreshing change. Not too realistic but it has the sort of weapons I love. Great stuff.
Not being into the Unreal mod scene I was wondering if you guys know of any other Action type mods for Unreal about?

S

Stallion

Serpentine is a mod for Unreal that is similar to Action Quake. However, it is just a weapons based mod and does not have any game type variations like Infiltration does. It's still worth checking out though, http://www.unrealized.com/serpentine

V

Visiting_eVil

Personally, as an Action Quake fan myself, I prefer the weapons "feel" of the Serpentine Mod. I think you will find it is much more like the Action Quake feel you are used to and it has some nice "extras" that arebn't in AQ2 like Binoculars... A cross between INF and Serpentine would be really kewl.

H

HuFlungDung

I regret the fact that a lot of women (my wife and daughters among them)cannot get interested in computer gaming at all. I almost get the feeling that my wife (who doesn't watch TV much) would rather I watched TV, something that I just can't be bothered with anymore. TV is just so damned UNinteractive.
Maybe NerfBlastArena (?) will be the more "nuturing" type of game that will appeal to women. In spite of what we say about violence and gore in these games (in general) being a trivial issue, I think that this is what may be the turnoff for a lot of women. Heh, heh, I just asked my wife about this and she said, ya it's partly that but also the time commitment to get any good, she said, is what would deter her from playing.
Maybe you programmers could change INF classic from "capturing the CD" to "getting the milk", and we could run around picking up stuff to take back to our "wife" instead of the "notebook".{:&gt /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif