Bonus Pack models no worky

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JuiceEggsMcKenna

MC68060/50
Aug 31, 2000
Australia
clivebarker.net
Aargh, I am sick of this one. I can't see the cow, hybrid or nali models in the game on my machine. It just gives me a default model (with an apparently random skin) in stead. Sometimes the model changes when the player dies.... Sometimes the shield belt aura matches the correct model shape, but the model itself is still wrong.... Some times I get the right skin on the wrong model... it always looks OK in player setup and bot setup.... some times the skin changes over the course of a single game...

Any ideas? Hopefully this is a known issue with an easy fix...

Reinstalling the bonus pack didn't help. All other custom models and skins work fine (inc BP4). Do you need a copy of my ini?

Fear the Beard

2 and counting...
Jun 10, 2000
Right over there.
Visit site
Same old problem, the bonuspack didn't install properly, make sure that all the relevant ServerPackages are listed in your .ini

[Engine.GameEngine]
ServerPackages=MultiMesh
ServerPackages=Relics
ServerPackages=EpicCustomModels
ServerPackages=TCowMeshSkins
ServerPackages=TNaliMeshSkins
ServerPackages=TSkMSkins

scudsukah-:-)

*nuked*
Jan 23, 2001
maryland, usa#1
Visit site
HHHMMM go figure

coming from someone who cant get his skins to work!!
check your ini file and maybe get map manager to help you with your installation of skins makes it allot easier!! btw i never said ps2 will lock up your machine i meant a speciffic lockup where youre machine runs but your controls lock up its ps2 related.......... :) mooo

JuiceEggsMcKenna

MC68060/50
Aug 31, 2000
Australia
clivebarker.net
Originally posted by Fear the Beard
Same old problem, the bonuspack didn't install properly, make sure that all the relevant ServerPackages are listed in your .ini

Thanks, I'll check that out. I kinda figured the serverpackages lines didn't matter if you weren't running as a server... but that would make it too easy :)