FEBA2 Cross-Hair Problem

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Elextro

Feb 27, 2006
This isn't a problem with the mod per-se, but, it's a problem occuring by the mod. Here's the deal. When I'm playing the FEBA mode, it's all fine, but when I want to play, for example, a Team Deathmatch, on-line play, or mission play, the cross-hair for aiming isn't their. The funny thing is, that it is their for the FEBA mode. I have been playing for about 2 weeks now with it like this, and have gotten pretty good. It may not even be a problem with the mod, but a button. But, as far as I know, their is no button to hide the cross-hair. Please help, this is very annoying. If it comes to it, I'll just uninstall the game, and re-add all my mods.