I challange all to beat this......

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Originally posted by Shin
Lol rukee nice screen ;)

Hey Rukee what are you trying to prove btw??
That you are the best?? :D

Hell no!!

let`s get one thing straight right off the bat okay???

I suck at UT!!!!

I just gotta have something to do when DSL is down...that`s all.

Can you beat 14 Godlike bots Shin????

Shin

Ethical Illusionz
Aug 29, 2001
Behind my desk
www.ioerror.co.uk
Originally posted by Chrysaor
Astaynax you played on andAction? It's a crime to have that on ur hard drive.

Not really! Sometimes I get bored with all maps so i play AndAction just to have a lot of fragfest ;)

But If we're gonna discuss about the architecture, well got no argument with ya there :p

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
Rukee, is it possible to make a demo of you fighting of 15 godlike bots, just curious to see how you manage to do it :)

Astyanax

GotoState('Coding');
Originally posted by Chrysaor
Astaynax you played on andAction? It's a crime to have that on ur hard drive.

I downloaded it from some instagib server that had andaction in it's cycle. Ever played andaction with 16 humans, instagib and relics of vengeance and speed?! That map suddenly becomes pretty funny with that combination! :p

:instagib:

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Originally posted by TTRStryker8
Rukee, is it possible to make a demo of you fighting of 15 godlike bots, just curious to see how you manage to do it :)
I made a couple of demo`s but they don`t seem to work. The only one that does work....you`re in fly mode like before the game starts and it`s really hard to fallow me around.

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
I`ll give you a hint tho....
15 Godlike bots tend to run in a pack....so...there is a lot of running away!!! Basicly you get them all to chase you and when they start funnling thru a doorway you let them all have it. But it`s not quite THAT easy.....I mean you have to live long enough to get them to the doorways!!! :p

Astyanax

GotoState('Coding');
A pack of godlike bots can be very unhealthy, especially in CTF:
ctf2.gif

Mxtrmntr

(Formerly known as Mxtrmntr)
Nov 3, 2001
The Island of the Day Before
Visit site
Well I played against 14 godlike bots in Deck 16 and beat them by letting them gather somewhere and sliming them with the bio rifle or sniping them...

:eek::confused::eek::confused::eek::biorifle:

So the best way to beat 14 godlike bots is being lame :)
At least, the poor bots might find it lame :hmm:

Hellscrag

UnrealSP'er
Nov 10, 1999
Bristol, England
www.hellscrag.net
I think you need an explanation of what singleplayer is.

It is NOT about fighting bots. It is about the original Unreal single player game, and UT mapping for that gametype.

You'd be better off finding a different forum for threads such as this one.

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Originally posted by Mxtrmntr
Well I played against 14 godlike bots in Deck 16 and beat them by letting them gather somewhere and sliming them with the bio rifle or sniping them...

:eek::confused::eek::confused::eek::biorifle:

So the best way to beat 14 godlike bots is being lame :)
At least, the poor bots might find it lame :hmm:

You beat 14 Godlike bots??? And the screeny??
Well....you don`t have too much of a chance in hell to stand in front of a pack of 14 Godlike bots trying to shoot it out with them and live much longer then about 5 seconds!! You can get one or two alone and deal with them but by the time your done the rest of the pack is on the way!! Anyway it`s just good clean fun when the DSL is down!! :p

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
lol rukee, that challenge was tooo easy.
even i had a good chance, i played with full teamdamage and beat em hands down, but even if you take their real scores into account, they only got me by 20 to 15...

and i suck ass bigtime, even compared to you ruk! lol

Rukee

May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
well...in the first place.....
Good job!!
But...100% team damage meens they are shooting and killing each other instead of just you....but you got a win anyway!!
Now after Mr Cope has posted a win....I just know we are gunna get flooded with screenshots!!
Team damage on 0% pllz!!!!
Try it it`s fun!!

Evil_Cope

Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by Rukee

Try it it`s fun!!

surprisingly, it really is.
if you are anywahere near winning anyway :) and as even the rukee can beat me, it cant be that difficult to own the bots can it? even without cheating :D

Astyanax

GotoState('Coding');
I tried beating 14 godlike bots in CTF-Sfear][ (if I recall right you tested that map for me, Rukee). It didn't go very well. :( I was lucky to score once, but I don't think there's anyone out there who can do a better job! This is just impossible!! :p

Evil_Cope

Aug 24, 2001
lol

ctf is very different from team death match asty. lol, you might stand a chance in the tdm mode lol