u2 sites?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Re: No, no, no...

Originally posted by BangOut_[EH]

I know where their page is, but they haven't updated it with concrete material in months.

I have a job lined up in D.C. already but I would rather be an office bitch at a game company than some stiff systems consultant at some big snore firm. Honestly, who wouldn't?

Besides, they aren't going to post 'office bitch' in their job listings are they?

Sorry, that was more of a general post and not really directed at your job question. :)

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
i knw, but hey, it is fun to do this, remind the noobs as of what has already happened :), and i will look at only the most relavant ones anyways, because this is the 2nd or was it 3rd post ever made in this forum.

S.I.X

Jul 30, 2004
For the sake of sheer irrelevant boobery. I hearby dub the. Spammed. (not to mention bumped)

That and...what did you just say dandel? i really didn't get that..er...sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.