Soundpackages

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Papapishu

我是康
Jun 18, 2001
void
www.vovoid.com
I'm creating a mod where I need to put my own sounds in, overriding normal sounds, so I need help with theese questions:
1. Where does everybody (bots & players) "get" their voicepack, so I can override it with my own voicepack.
Now the override is in the postbeginplay function and i't probably too early. or too late to override.
I've seen that the Url for the map must be called with the parameter voice=something.somesounds and I know how to change this but in what function is the url called?
2. How do I override the "death"-sounds?
Can I put the deaths(x) values in the same file as my voicepack and then override the default like in #1, or do I have to change them manually for every player, and more important, where and what setting should I override?

Any suggestions at all appreciated.