Inf 2.9 CE 2013 Game-Breaking Bug...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
May 18, 2004
dhta.oesm.org
Infiltration 2.9 CE 2013 is bugged in a way that prevents it from being used both as a server or a client on Linux and Mac systems.
Code:
Spawning: TF2.TickFix
appError called:
Can't bind to native class TF2.TickFix
Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError
UClass::Bind
(Class TF2.TickFix)
ULinkerLoad::CreateExport
(TickFix 1130)
ULinkerLoad::Create
UObject::StaticLoadObject
(Core.Class TF2.TickFix NULL)
UObject::StaticLoadClass
ULevel::Listen
Listen
UGameEngine::LoadMap
LocalMapURL
UGameEngine::Browse
UGameEngine::Init
UServerCommandlet::Main
Can't bind to native class TF2.TickFix

History: UClass::Bind <- (Class TF2.TickFix) <- ULinkerLoad::CreateExport <-
(TickFix 1130) <- ULinkerLoad::Create <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <-
(Core.Class TF2.TickFix NULL) <- UObject::StaticLoadClass <- ULevel::Listen
<- Listen <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <- LocalMapURL <- UGameEngine::Init
<- UServerCommandlet::MainUGameEngine::Browse

Exiting due to error
Exiting.
Name subsystem shut down
Whomever created a native class only created it on the Windows platform. This means that Mac and Linux players can no longer play. There is only "TF2.dll", not "TF2.o".

Now, what does this do? Is it needed? I can disable the references to it in the INI file if needed, but I do not know if that will break anything. Also, can I get the sources to this? If so I can compile it on Linux in a snap and release the object file.

Last edited:
May 18, 2004
dhta.oesm.org
Alright, I disabled it, but now I have a new problem. This new version is loading TONS of mutators that I cannot find in my ServerPackages section or my MultiMut.ini file. Where is it loading these from and how? I start the server from the command-line and specify MultiMut as the only mutator and I only have three mutators in there. I am now commenting all but one as a test.

May 18, 2004
dhta.oesm.org
Alright after playing this for a few days I can say that something is broken in CE 2013. Player skins are neon green with what appears to be silver metal on them half the time, I keep running into invisible things and if I shoot, something breaks up like wood and then I can pass, and many other oddities. The first CE somehow removed my menu to issue commands. What is going on with this edition? I never had trouble like this with an official release.

*UPDATE*

Apparently some of the enemy players were shooting at me with explosive rounds. There were small explosions around me and when I died it told me it was by somebody's FAMAS. So now we have explosive ammo, invisible objects blocking the way that can be destroyed, player skins all garbled, and models being screwy, such as the hummers on TuscanyNight having their tires way out away from the vehicle.

Last edited: