Grasshopper does, in fact, exist...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
The legends are true... vD graciously allowed me to indulge my dellusions [sp?] and let me into their server to 1v1 grasshopper...

i killed him 6 times... he killed me about 30-35 times...

anyone who wants to challenge him... dont... flee... you cant win... you wont win... ever...

thanks to vD for letting me into their server...

Mar 6, 2004
Oh it's already be brought.

This grasshopper talk is reminding me of the old board i was at.

edit- i want a piece of the chocolate grasshoppers too, gimme some or i'll bite you all.

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
I thought you were just joking about him not existing o_O Well, at least now you know :lol:

.. And knowing is half the battle.

Richteralan

ºØmníºRadium
Feb 6, 2004
Oberlin
To be frank, hopper's movement and dodge are excellent, but he can't aim. ;)
And yes, I played with him. Roberto......uh....

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Covet, it was even more fun to watch. Like watching some kind of bloodsport movie, where the underdog never wins and in fact continually dies in creative ways. We were on Team speak, and every minute or so you'd hear a" oh!", and "OW!"..and a "Damn!", with each exclamation covet lost another life in the persuit knowledge. I think maybe would should charge admission to these things....hmmm. :lol:

[Shadow]Aksen

=vD=Aksen
Mar 18, 2004
Same as DJM312, I give you credit. I've only played Grasshopper once.... He moves like nothing else, and then just kinda kills you and moves on.

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
lol yeah it was grizley... but i had fun.... it was like playing against an endboss in a videogame... i wanna do it again lol...

Last edited:

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
WolfmanK said:
Covet with humility.... I'm impressed.

"Yes Johny there is a Grasshopper"

just cause im ****ing godly at everything doesnt mean i lack humility...

its just buried underneth all that excellence... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.