WOT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ohsk

Sep 17, 2000
Boise Id
www.unrealcontest.com
I loved Wheel Of TIme, I havent played it all the way through yet, but I love the textures, Particle systems,and
the levels. I noticed that on the wheel of time page (last time I checked) there isnt really a place to submit user made maps, they do have some nice hosted sites with user maps on them though, maybe someone should start up the Nali City for wheel of time?

Ohsk

Sep 17, 2000
Boise Id
www.unrealcontest.com
Map site

Well after I get my computer upgraded and get some stuff done to my web page I am going to try to make some WOT maps, and get some people interested in making a WOT review site, anyone interested in helping me with this project
email me at
lioncourt@pulp-fiction.com
whether your a mapper, or someone who wants to take some time and review WOT maps, or someone with web skills.
just let me know what you want to do, etc.