Infiltration CE update: what needs doing?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

EGM<NL>E

Jul 14, 2005
enschede-netherlands
nice installment THX

THX alot for this new installment
the only thing i had was 2 crashes of my notebook possible heat related
is the enb causing this ? too much heat creation for the video chip ?

Thanks for the information.
ENB can switch off if you press Shift + F12 I think.
If any problems please contact me to resolve the problem.
My intention is that the game worked on all computers.
The installation has one little flaw, which is visible in the picture 2 post back. setup factory a shortcut in the Start menu.I do not know how it got there but I have to be eliminated and those who are allready downloaded please just delete and It s nothink wrong if you not delete.

Last edited:

Coop-Stogie

Dec 7, 2008
Finally, i took some time to install UT and INF again :)
what i already like is the Updater, but if someones interested, i have the Realmaps packs from 2001 and 2002. Packed everything together (~210 MB) and try to upload them in January/February.

Oh what about the INF page on Moddb ?
http://www.moddb.com/mods/infiltration
someone has acces to it ? the page could use a little update ^^

If someone want to help me to give a thing to improve. Can also offer FTP access to upload files. I also have realmaps pack from 2001 to 2005 and alot of TDM, CTF,AS,DOM maps. If anyone is interested or has an idea what would be added to the ftp or in the updater please comment or to let me know that you would like to help and I will give you access to all files...

As far as moddb:
I tried to create a new tread but does not allow me to add a link to download?

Coop-Stogie

Dec 7, 2008
I also have realmaps pack from 2001 to 2005 and alot of TDM, CTF,AS,DOM maps.

As far as moddb:
I tried to create a new tread but does not allow me to add a link to download?

Duuuuude, must all maps i have !!! *yoda.jpg*
Should you ever make a new installer, would be good if you can reduce the amount of folders ( /community , /desert storm).
and about the moddb thing, inform the staff about this. You are not the first who has this problem.

Edit:Coop Updater gives me a "connection lost" error at 662,56 MB, trying it now for the 4th time
Edit 2: tried it a 5th, i give up. Always get the same error again and again at 662,56 MB -.-

Last edited:

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
Thanks, infiltration was a breeze to install with ce 2011. It's also nice to see the new render effects. Nice seeing the old maps get a makeover like that!

There was a weird issue with the keybinds though. I'll leave that up to my own messing about for now.

What is the full Infiltration.exe commandline again? The cmdline that includes User.ini and such. Otherwise it doesn't keep my binds.

Coop-Stogie

Dec 7, 2008
u mean this ?
blabla.exe ini=infiltration.ini userini=infiltrationuser.ini
have to use this cmd for UnrealEd

btw, i have a strange problem with the Microbulk Mut, i doesn´t work somehow. I´ve selected it in the Mutlist but i still have the normal bulks. Do i have to set it up somewhere in an ini file ?

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
u mean this ?
blabla.exe ini=infiltration.ini userini=infiltrationuser.ini
Thanks!

Another thing, is PageUp hardbound to Menu somewhere other than infiltrationuser.ini?
In the infuser.ini i had it set to 'V' and PageUp was bound to nothing, though in-game PageUp opens the menu and V does nothing.. :hmm:

(unless i ran the .exe with all that ini=command stuff, then it uses my binds)

Coop-Stogie

Dec 7, 2008
hmmm found out few minutes ago that my INF Keybindings are saved in User.ini, not Infiltrationuser.ini . I would check this file out, maybe there`s the problem

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
That's pretty awesome soultaker. How did you do it, did you ask someone to put it in modb?

And that "loser" video is hilarious.

Last edited:
slowly, I reviewed all 1 more time
Hmmmm lol :) :D
It always worked.
I uploaded Infiltration and saw that the case work, But not for public.
Then I Was just waiting for the admin to approved thet.
It took only a few hours and everything was visible to others.
For this, I uploaded a few videos ... I've Downloaded here a little bit there.... :)

Last edited:

Conglomera

Proud Toilet Cleaner
Sep 7, 2001
Algiers, Algeria
Hi, how is everybody ? Pleased to see there are still some of you around.
Downloaded CE yesterday but think that something went wrong during install ; infiltration.ini was not updated/replaced in my unrealtournament\system directory and still can't find the new file anywhere, would someone be kind enough to post for me the unmodified infiltration.ini (as it comes with InfCE) ? Thanks !

P.S: what do the Bloom ON/OFF found in unrealtournament root dir do ?

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
Hey Conglomera! Nice to see you being interested in INF again.
Me and some other guys talked some time ago about how IBT was the best mutator for INF and that it is a shame that it didn't make it to be usable now.

I don't know if my INF.ini helps. It has the extension .txt, as usual rename it to .ini.

Attachments

• Infiltration.txt
    54.2 KB · Views: 6

Conglomera

Proud Toilet Cleaner
Sep 7, 2001
Algiers, Algeria
Nice to hear from you Psychomorph, I've been messing a bit with the CE last week, we gonna have a LAN on next Thursday though. Loved the bunch of new weapons and skins, but I wonder if is it's just me - or Beppo's aimview is indeed causing clipping problem with weapons new textures when fully aimed ? If so, is there any workaround like using another rendering driver or something (tried ENB and latest UTGLR) ? As for IBT I'm sad to say that I forgot almost everything on how to code in UT and wonder if I'd recover anything from having a look at it again, you know when real life matters tend to sweep many cool things in which you had interest in the past... and frankly, do you think it's still worth to give it another go ? Anyway, I've been watching for Ground Branch lately, it looks very promising but think that people at BFS should release more media in order to get more followers ; and the sooner the better... people believe in what they see.