who made my sig?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Seriously, I forgot. Anyone remember who it was?

EDIT: all I remember is it was in a "make my sig" thread somewhere or "sig exchange" thread or something like that.

Last edited:

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Nope, not in there; must have been in the original sig exchange thread that might be lost forever. I believe it was made by someone that changes their name also. That's all I can remember though.....possibly someone from the UK...err...not sure.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
This person used to make a lot of sigs for people and I'm thinking their original name or changed name began with a 'D' or 'S'. How come I can't remember this person and where did they go? I believe it was in 2003-2004 that this happened.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
Tried a bunch of tineye and google searches, also did a search on the forums, couldn't really find something immediately. It's very likely that the thread was lost in one of the crashes.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Yep, probably was lost in one of the crashes. It's not DeeperShade, but I would think someone here would remember. I'm sure that person made sigs for others as well. I might have to check my old written UT notes and see if I wrote something down there. In the meantime, keep trying. Also, I checked the "official name change thread" and nothing rings a bell there either. This is not a contest, I really have no idea who it is except what I've already said about that person.:)

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
I could totally see UBerserker making a sig like that. I know he's still around. I'm pretty sure he made sigs for people occasionally?

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Nope, none of those. The letters I'm seeing the former name or new name of this person beginning with are 'D', 'S' or 'C'. For the love of....OK, I'm checking my UT notes.

EDIT: nope not there either.:(

EDIT AGAIN: searched members list under C, D, S, P, R and B for members that have at least 50 or slightly less posts and just these 3 popped up but I don't think they are it either:
Sirius > join date too late
Sekhmet ?
Radiosity ?

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Nope, none of those. The letters I'm seeing the former name or new name of this person beginning with are 'D', 'S' or 'C'. For the love of....OK, I'm checking my UT notes.

EDIT: nope not there either.:(

EDIT AGAIN: searched members list under C, D, S, P, R and B for members that have at least 50 or slightly less posts and just these 3 popped up but I don't think they are it either:
Sirius > join date too late
Sekhmet ?
Radiosity ?

wasnt there a guy, called himself d'squared or something who did sigs?

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
I'm pretty sure it had the letters A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, or Z in the name.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Maybe it was Sekmeth. I remember him making a me a signature. It was similar in design iirc. Didn't feature skaarj at all etc, but the setup was the same. Several backgrounds overlapping eachother etc.

leilei

ANIME ELF'S !!
Jan 20, 2008
Speaking of which, does anyone still make those ad banner-sized fractal flame background signatures with pixel borders and tiny pixel text that were all the rage in 2002-2004?

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Sekhmet is the closest to ringing a bell in my brain. If so, that means this is the new name....wonder what the old name was. I can't think of either one. Maybe it was someone that joined and then was lost with the crash (whole profile)....is that possible?