new development in my life

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Necroth

Former WeeDHead
Mar 7, 2000
Visit site
Same here Sel, my dentist was a butcher, he gave me an anastatic, for filling a few holes in my teeth, and when he was ready, and i could get up, i fainted, and fell between the gasscontainers, smacking so hard, i got a nice scar on my face as an rememberance.

I had be given two more times anastatics and everytime i got up, i fainted again.
That scared so much the hell out of me, it took me 7 years to go to a dentist again

bullet2.gif

Nominated by PuF as King of LPB's ;)

The 707th Silver Dragons squadron is ready for action

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff , home of the world-famous Llama Farm!

Necroth

Former WeeDHead
Mar 7, 2000
Visit site
Same here Sel, my dentist was a butcher, he gave me an anastatic, for filling a few holes in my teeth, and when he was ready, and i could get up, i fainted, and fell between the gasscontainers, smacking so hard, i got a nice scar on my face as an rememberance.

I had be given two more times anastatics and everytime i got up, i fainted again.
That scared so much the hell out of me, it took me 7 years to go to a dentist again

bullet2.gif

Nominated by PuF as King of LPB's ;)

The 707th Silver Dragons squadron is ready for action

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff , home of the world-famous Llama Farm!

D

DSV_Selerox[PuF]

OUCH! Sounds nasty. The anasthetic I got was via injection into the gum, and man did it hurt :(

I needed stiches every time I got a tooth removed.

bullet2.gif

PuF: Come play dying.

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff and have your say!

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
I've never actually had even a cavity before. I don't want needles in my face. If I need any face needles, I'm gonna do some angry stompin.

bullet2.gif

Dead chicks suck in bed.

p.s. un-Fück BellAtlantic