What is with this?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Aszwad

Nov 10, 1999
USA
www.SocialChaos.net
Okay... I'm using IE 5.0 as we all knwo by now... and when I come here for about the first 2 times... IE stops responding... this is the ONLY UBB board that does it and it's starting to upset me... if it's that much of a hastle to come here... then I'm gonna have to stop coming because I have to shutdown IE totally... twice... and I have NO clue why...

S

Stallion

Most likely because of the Javascript, which is a shame :|
Does IE lockup when you go to the main site?

bullet2.gif

Chris «Stallion» Lambert
clambert@gamespy.com
ModCentral/PlanetUnreal
313 Posts And Counting!
bullet2.gif

Aszwad

Nov 10, 1999
USA
www.SocialChaos.net
It hasn't yet... but I've only gone to the main PU site two or three times so far...

I agree that it's probably the java... but the only times I've ever seen IE lockup are with Java applets... and I don't see any of those anywhere...

I really hope we can figure this one out... I really like the look and feel of this forum now... and don't want to be left out of it... it's just too neat now... /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
I have that problem. I posted a topic about that some month ago, but I don't think anyone respond to it.
Sometimes I must make 4 or 5 shutdowns before I can enter the forum.

garrett

dreaming lucidly
Aug 23, 2000
i have no problem with ie5.0, but for netscape it takes like 6 minutes for the whole thing to load

netscape=poop