Stand Off & FF??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
W

Warren

Well, we here at Infiltration do our best to fix problems when we can. Basically friendly fire WILL be in version 3, simply because we can't have a 'realistic' mod and not have FF. BUT it will be an option for the server/player (or maybe such as UT has it) in case it becomes a problem. In UT it wouldn't be as BIG of a deal because to be quite frank, I'm amazed how a 'minigun' can take several rounds to kill. In other words, Infiltration weapons will kill you rather quickly.

As far as weapon pickups go, with the loadout screen, this shouldn't be a problem any longer.

M

MaCmAnIaK

Sounds good to me! I say FF or no FF Infiltration Kicks Ass.

I have no complaints merely suggestions

ThE MaKmAnIaK
-Think Different Or Don't Think At All!-

D

DominoEcho

Hey! I have an idea, make Friendly fire available but if someone friendly fires excessivly or on the same person many times, (like with a gun not an explosive) then you would die and if your kept it up then you would be booted and so on... Like in starsiege, a game I have, if you kill a teammate it plays this sound, "rules of engagement violated" and stuff like that, So I vote you allow friendly fire, I mean, sure their gonna be violators but it adds to the realism and that's what your goin' for isn't it???