Liquid Sin Drive da bus!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
Ack! That blonde girl be Bubbles, the Love and the Laughter of the PowerPuff Girls. i'd be careful not to piss her off. She can talk to squirrels.

Mar 6, 2000
London
www.mox-guild.com
Thats not a squirrel, its a pocket monkey in disguise :D
You can tell by the way it holds onto your finger rather than trying to

a) eat it

b) hump it

BTW L_S - sort out those img links - all I see is little red crosses (geocities being a bunch of arse again I guess)

Rodzilla

PuF Fossil
Well...this reminds me of something

Our school volleyball team was on the way to a match(they were riding a bus there), and they started making jokes about eachother. Soon they got to short bus jokes(you rode the short bus, your mom rode the short bus...etc..). After about a minute of this, one of the girls on the bus said "stop that, my brother rides the short bus." You could've heard a pin drop for the next 5 minutes, rofl.

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
I had someone do that. Try to be all indignant about my utter un-PCness about short busses. I think it was pretty much the same. "My brother rides the shoret bus."

I think my response was something to the effect of "Shut up filpper baby, or I'll tell the bus driver you're not wearing your helmet."

AriTheDog

frog steering expert
May 6, 2001
USA
Visit site
jeezus fulkin chryst you're a genius! wow! who'da thought the sheep story would have worked?! art mirrors life, i guess... and i thought those bestiality faq's were good... i'm going to complain.

i can't imagine anyone could tell stories with a more serious, true to life method. wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.