UE2 - UT2kX Remote strike models/a couple other things

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AbadoX

Aug 30, 2013
I'm not sure if this is the proper place for this request, but I'm out of ideas and still left searching.

I've been playing UT2004 on and off since it's release, and I've always loved just how easy modifying and installing custom content was. During a few of my (numerous) installs of the game, I used a modelpack called "Remote strike troopers", which consisted of a few more realistic soldiers in a number of camo patterns. I regularly used these in my online frag sessions.

Fast forward to yesterday, when I decided to dust off the CDs and install a ton of custom content. I managed to find some greats from previous installs (felina, cylons, agent smith and all the other greats) but I wasn't able to locate the remote strike squad. Naturally, google led me to a couple of downloads and I believed my problems solved. Alas, it was not to be, as the packs available on fileplanet and gamefront did not load properly. I could find no other downloads, but decided to do a bit of snooping anyway...which led me here: http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=134493

I noticed that there was indeed a "fix" released, but I could find no links to to it anywhere. I thought to post a question on the epic games forums, but after registering it would seem I'm on a moderation queue and not allowed to post.

Please, beyondunreal...you are my last hope!

(Another pair of skins I was searching for were the cylon centurion and ultra mega carl, but I figured even here that would be a long shot. :lol:)