Looking for a deathmatch map...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
This won't be easy.

I downloaded this map a couple of years ago (3-5, not sure). It seems I can't find it anymore. Typical. :D

Here's what I remember:

Setting: Urban, day

I think it was basically one open "field", a cube. There were building all along the edges of the map (or in the skybox). Iirc there was a bridge in the middle of the map. Just like that, in the field. Or construction site. Well, the very beginning of said construction.

There was no entrance to the city. There were fences everywhere iirc. And some billboards...

That's pretty much it. I hope someone will be able to make sense out of this.

I tried running this map in UT, but wasn't able to. Something to do with the dimensions of some textures. (same with dm-teclan f.e.)

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Thanks for the link, Xtc. But no luck. Greatemerald, I've found that map on Oldunreal. That's not the one either. Like I've said, this won't be easy =)

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Maybe try these bronx levels or these other urban ones by akuma? I remember these ones.
He also made a renake of radikus called radikus 99 in urban theme, that is the levelwas made from scract but inspired by radikus.