CoD 4 Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
You know, hardcore mode would actually be good if it weren't for every single gun being perfectly accurate. In real life, if you get shot with a Desert Eagle, you're ****ing dead

Yeah sure, so let's make the 50 Cal. Barret break the walls down on us as we shot it from a room and blow the **** out of everything so people can abuse it. I don't see the DEagle kill in one shot in Normal, that would be just absurd, yet it's 2 shot in Normal WITH SP. Go play hardcore, and snipe with it for the lol's.

Also, for those complaining that the P90 is overpowered..consider that it's one of, if not the best SMG in the world in terms of killing power, weight, and accuracy.

For some reasons I can't do **** with it anymore. I'm too used to the feel of a good AR in Normal mode. The P90 from anything above middle range is ridiculous for me. But wasn't in the past and I swear this weapon has some imbalance issues somewhere. Only in Normal it is less of a problem.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2004
Sometimes HC is 1 shot kill, other times like last night with my clan i put 5 or 6 shots into the guy and he was still not dead, he did not even have juggernault, which is useless in HC i have noticed. What is the point in juggernault in HC if you still die in 1 hit? atleast i found that out.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
If you thought SMGs were bad in CoD2 don't even touch WaW...
Well, from the time I spent playing the beta, the WaW SMG problem isn't necessarily that they're overpowered but that the rifles are vastly underpowered in comparison. Such balance is decent in CoD4 but in WaW I never found a reason to use anything other than an SMG.

The SMG problem in CoD4 is mostly in how they're super easy to use in comparison to LMGs, shotguns, and snipers. Not that those all play the same role, but you'll do much better with an SMG in hand than not. D:

Last edited:

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
I remember back in COD2 I would go on servers and choose the grease gun and win easily because it had almost no recoil and was perfectly accurate down the sights.

You must have played on some really bad servers or something then D: In CoD2, quite a few of the weapons were 1 hit kills so everyone you played against must have had really bad aim or something :c

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
Yeah sure, so let's make the 50 Cal. Barret break the walls down on us as we shot it from a room and blow the **** out of everything so people can abuse it. I don't see the DEagle kill in one shot in Normal, that would be just absurd, yet it's 2 shot in Normal WITH SP. Go play hardcore, and snipe with it for the lol's.

For some reasons I can't do **** with it anymore. I'm too used to the feel of a good AR in Normal mode. The P90 from anything above middle range is ridiculous for me. But wasn't in the past and I swear this weapon has some imbalance issues somewhere. Only in Normal it is less of a problem.

If you're suggesting the next CoD have destructible walls and environments than that would be awesome.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Steady aim then. :)
Sure it's terrible versus say a experienced SMG player close range, but it's still working.

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
Oh wow, I forgot how fun this game was. Been away from it for 1.5-2 months ;x

Still using ye old MP5, 3x stun, SP, and SA. I'm such a whore ;D

Last edited:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Nah G3 is terrible at close range unless you scrollshot
If you think the M14 is any better you're deluding yourself. They have the exact same spread stats and ability to be fired at potentially 1200 RPM if you "click" fast enough.

Also, M14 + SP is overkill for "hardcore" mode. That's 56-70 damage per shot when all that's needed is 30.

KaL976

*nubcake*
Nov 28, 2003
Cardiff | UK
Visit site
ballin4.jpg