My INF replacement :: AA

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Moondogg

[*SDS*]
Mar 27, 2002
i distinctly remember deleting AA off my hard drive.

that mission where you have to crawl around for an hour trying not to be caught may have been the kicker.

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
No, this mission was fun to me. It felt like Co-op, or SP, where the enemies are just guarding the areas and you have to sneak, I like this.

AlmostAlive

Jun 12, 2001
Norway
Visit site
I've installed and uninstalled the game four or five times because of a friend who told me that "the game has gotten sooo much better after the latest patch!". I've come to realize that despite the patches and fixes, I still can't stand it.

Death Touch

Dec 7, 2003
Almost said:
I've installed and uninstalled the game four or five times because of a friend who told me that "the game has gotten sooo much better after the latest patch!". I've come to realize that despite the patches and fixes, I still can't stand it.

Took the words right out of my mouth.
Simply uncanny.

No matter what, even if I try to force myself to like it, I end up uninstalling eventually.
I just don't know how that game got so popular.

Pipe_Dream

3-time World Champion Bowler
Oct 22, 2004
Portland, OR
I know this has nothing to do with this thread, but I didn't wanna start a new one. I am calling for a "cross-server ban(ironic)" on psychomorph, Steven, WWE, Dill, Road, a bunch of the FOOL dudes(too many to name), 3-4 aliases(admin choice regarding which ones) and Jaxx. They have gotten me stoked on playing again for the past couple weeks and are now AWOL. Fuk you guys! I don't need this kinda crapola.

Apr 2, 2001
Frankfurt/ Germany
Visit site
...and the whole thing is free (unlike UT99). When you look at Enemy Territory and the mods you won't get why so many still play it - same here: it's free.

P.S. I was replying to Crack and got instaposted ;)

Last edited:

theRoadStroker

A Dickcheese Faggot
May 28, 2005
Pipe_Dream said:
I know this has nothing to do with this thread, but I didn't wanna start a new one. I am calling for a "cross-server ban(ironic)" on psychomorph, Steven, WWE, Dill, Road, a bunch of the FOOL dudes(too many to name), 3-4 aliases(admin choice regarding which ones) and Jaxx. They have gotten me stoked on playing again for the past couple weeks and are now AWOL. Fuk you guys! I don't need this kinda crapola.
o0

Derelan

Tracer Bullet
Jul 29, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
This community is ever-shrinking, and when we play, we are growing more furious at each other.

I think INF's doomsday will be when one guy hosts a server, one guy is a player, and they still fight over some ridiculous TKing crap and the admin ends up banning the only remaining player.