maps for 3.0

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
J

J. SLICK

hey when 3.0 comes out is there going to be a bew batch of maps releaed as well. please tell me this will be so. I mean it would seem to be quite a let down for you guys to put all that effort in and we end up playing desert strikeor streetfight

and will it be possible to double fist desert eagles ive been having fantasies about this in my dreams. 2 of those is all i need hehehehe

PS: HEY GUYS PLEASE READ ROAD MAP. I DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I'VE SEEN WARREN ANSWER THE SAME QUESTIONS ABOUT DOUBLE FISTING OF PISTOLS AND WEIGHT RESTRICTIONS OR FREINDLY FIRE, I PERSONALLY WANT HIM SPENDING TIME ON 3.0 AND NOT THE SAME DUMB QUESTIONS

THANX

------------------