m2 .50

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

bastard_o

Lead Designer
Hi Lost,

Were you successful with your mover on a mover thing, it can be done...

Also the m2 question, I can only ask Beppo for you, but for now I expect you will be able to, but I will check with the main man first.

I'll get back to you...

Bastard'O

[This message has been edited by bastard_o (edited 03-26-2000).]

no, i couldn't get the movers to work. i had the elevator(well, hydraulic lift actually) as an attach mover, a button at each of the two floors, and a button on the elevator itself. the elevator was set to toggle, and each button set to move the elevator to the opposite end. if you hit the button on the elevator, it slides to the side, moves up or down with the elevator, and when it reaches the top...it flies down real quick, either to the first floor if it just went up, or to (i'm assuming) the same distance down, but underneath the map, when the elevator went down. the attach mover worked the best, and it gave me this. took me a while cause i couldn't find any tutorials or anything about this. i didn't know it had to be a slave until i looked at the scripting for it. anyway...thanks for askin beppo for me

Lost