A question, like.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ProfessorLemur

Scrounger of Information
Mar 5, 2013
United Kingdom
Hey guys. So it's my first time here and I'm not quite sure where to place this thread because, like, new.
Basically I'm planning a very basic modification of UT04 which just involves taunts; they're not verbal taunts like "is that your best?", instead they focus around the chat function, much like how the bots communicate with the player over Quake3 Arena, while also having some taunts that are related to their deaths or their kills, so if they die from a headshot via Sniper Rifle, they'll say something along the lines of "thanks, <player>, I needed a new hole to whistle out of."
How can I do something like this, and can you chaps point me to the right direction?
Thanks for the help, eh.