How about...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
a game of WTH is on your desk?

Here is mine:
2lusa5u.jpg

Let me know if it needs SS tags...fits forums on my comp.

Last edited:

[GU]elmur_fud

Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
what in god's name is that blob on the left?

blown glass??

Yes. Victorian era English blown glass paperweight... or more specifically a counterfeit from china. I saved from it from being demolished by the person who got ripped off for a Benjamin at a local antique store. Even if it was real probably only worth half that at most.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
Well fine, here's mine...
[SCREENSHOT]http://forums.beyondunreal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=102580&stc=1&d=1341865077[/SCREENSHOT]
... Yeah that's floral print, so what!
(I can't be bothered to redecorate the spare room.)

Why are you keeping a fossilized turd on your desk? :)

From what I gather it's more or less his job... He's a prehistoric turdician! Or similar.

Geologist... that's the word. One of them Geoconjuror folks!

Attachments

• desk01.jpg
    desk01.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
Cold and dark, as creatures like myself are known to cultivate:

3uBaG.jpg

Since you can't see anything, a second shot with some lights on:

myDBr.jpg

Last edited:

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
My desk is messy as fuck as of late, but here it is as of right now.

[screenshot]http://forums.beyondunreal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=102581&stc=1&d=1341877146[/screenshot]

Attachments

• IMG_0465.jpg
    IMG_0465.jpg
    556.6 KB · Views: 66

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I'd like to post my desk but I'm gonna' wait till after the vacation (visiting family for the 4th of July week).

right now it would just be a picture of a laptop sitting on a table.
kinda' like Crypto's ugly ass setup ;)

[GU]elmur_fud

Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
Why are you keeping a fossilized turd on your desk? :)
For the same reason I have part of a possible meteorite, a Hemiaster fossil, a fossilized horn coral, and a lapidary drill... I like geology and anything to do with the geo-sciences.
That might not even be a real coprolite.
It is. And it's the shit.

@BBA What is with the naked balding guy I thought you only dug hairy asian chicks?

@Crypto What are you drinking I don't recognize the bottles?

@SD I get the scythe but from here the other item looks like a old Russian infantry poleaxe not a brush scythe which has a double edged hook at the top.

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
kinda' like Crypto's ugly ass setup ;)

If I thought it was beautiful I might keep the lights on. ;)

[GU]elmur_fud;2567040 said:
@Crypto What are you drinking I don't recognize the bottles?

What you're seeing is not my usual stuff. On the left is a bottle of Sauza Gold recently given to me by my father. It's not the finest but I can't let it go to waste. On the right is Love Child No. 2 from Boulevard Brewing Company.

More commonly you'd see a bottle of Black Label and a glass of Left Hand Milk Stout.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
[GU]elmur_fud;2567040 said:
@BBA What is with the naked balding guy I thought you only dug hairy asian chicks?

Well, you see. When a man can have anything he wants. He can afford to pay people to do whatever it is the twisted mind desires. That's what it takes to get over the top these days.:mwink: